- Important note: By visiting creativemess.net you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- creativemess.net is a site operated by THE KIDS DON’T CARE LTD (“We“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08857951 and have our registered office at 145 – 157 St. John Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 4PW. Our trading address is [ see letter].
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is THE KIDS DON’T CARE LTD (08857951)
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding mis-use of your personal information please contact us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
- how we get information from you and what we will do with that information
information you give us
how we get information about you
You may give us information about you by:-
filling in forms on our site www.creativemess.net (our site); or
by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register or visit or use our site, subscribe to our site, or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
information we collect about you
On each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:-
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
If you link your facebook or twitter account or any other social media account to our site this may allow us to obtain information from that account.
information we may receive about you from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other web-sites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our site.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and may receive information about you from them.
what we will do with the information we collect from you
We may use your information to:-
carry out our obligations arising from your use of our site or services or our contract with you for us to facilitate the content sharing nature of our site( including without limitation if you are a registered user, details of your registration) and to provide you with the information, products and services in relation to our site that you request from us);
provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
(Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
notify you about changes to our site; and/or
to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
With information we have collected about you:
We may use your information to:-
administer our site and carry out internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey operations;
improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
use as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
With information we may receive about you from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out in the neighbouring two columns (depending on the types of information we receive).
- sharing your information with others
We may share your personal information with:-
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- selected third parties including,
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If THE KIDS DON’T CARE LIMITED or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about you as one of our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Third parties who assist in managing or providing products in relation to promotions and loyalty schemes.
- where we store information about you
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [ see letter].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the web-sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these web-sites, please note that these web-sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these web-sites.
- access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.