these are the terms and other important documents that you need to comply with when using our site – (please read carefully before you use our site)
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you are a registered user of our site, any additional rules included from time to time in relation to your registration
( “Registered Account Rules”)
- about us
www.creativeness.net is a site operated by The Kids Don’t Care Limited (“We”). a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08857951 and with our registered office at 145 – 157 St. John Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 4PW. Our main trading address is at [ see letter ]
- contact us
To contact us, please email us via the contact us page
- your right to use our site
- accessing and using our site
- You must not:-
- Republish material from our site (including republication on another web-site)
- Sell, rent or sub-licence material from this site
- Show any material from this site in public unless expressly permitted by us or unless it is during the course of using this site for its intended purpose
- Re-produce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our site for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the site.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
- You must not use any other person’s username and password to access restricted areas of our site.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- no reliance on information
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- acceptable use policy
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy . What happens if you do not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy is detailed in that policy.
- The views expressed by other users of our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing malware including without limitation viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- linking to our site
- You may link to our home page or other pages on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any web-site without the web-site owner’s permission.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The web-site with which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensor owns the intellectual property rights in this site and the material on this site including without limitation the designs displayed in the galleries on our site (designs). Subject to below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You are not permitted to use the designs for any purpose except for choosing and displaying on the chosen electronic portable device which is the subject of your order placed as detailed and subject to our terms and conditions of sale from time to time.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- By using our site you allow us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, transferrable, irrevocable right to reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-licence these rights, and the right to bring an action for the infringement of these rights.
- Content includes without limitation, images, links, audio material, podcasts, blogs, text, audio-visual material that you submit to our site for whatever purpose.
- The Kids Don’t Care is a trademark of THE KIDS DON’T CARE LIMITED
- limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user (whether a registered user or a visitor) for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with:-
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, distributed denial-of-service attack, malware or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any web-site linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of web-sites linked on our site. Such links are not an endorsement by us of those linked web-sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Editing/ removing your content
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material content or links submitted to our site, or stored on servers, or hosted or published on our site. Notwithstanding our rights in this regard, we do not promise to monitor the submission of such content or the publication of such content, material or links.
- applicable law
We hope you like www.creativeness.net and have enjoyed using it for the purpose intended. Thank you for visiting and using our site..